- SEC Enforcement Understands Pyramid Operators and Recruiters are Co-Conspirators $HLF
- $HLF Herbalife, SEC Division of Corp Finance, 10-K Disclosures, SEC Division of Enforcement
- @John_Hempton Recent Blog Fails to Understand $HLF Racketeering & Money Laundering
- Herbalife Corporate Imaging Belies “Unfair or Deceptive Acts Affecting Commerce” $HLF
- Bill Ackman interview Ray Dalio at Harbor Inv Conf $PSH $AIG $HLF
- Herbalife and the Parable of the Sheep, Wolf and Sheepdog $HLF
- Who Let the Criminals Hijack the Direct Selling Assoc.? (Avon’s Letter: read btwn the lines)
- Why Would Herbalife Settle the Bostick Case? The Noose is Tightening
- Club 100 and Universidad del Exito Were Born in Latin America. That Should Surprise No One.
- Herbalife – Supernova of RICO Predicate Acts; Mafia Boss Michael Johnson and his Made Guys
- Is Big Pharma RICO a DOJ Blueprint for Herbalife?
- Ackman $660M or Icahn/Stiritz $1.2B – Who Has the Reckless Billion Dollar Bet?
- John Hempton: Regulators & Courts Don’t Care about ”Diet” and “Community”
- Bill Ackman’s “Last Lecture”
- Warren Buffett Knows Direct Sales, Pampered Chef, Wells Fargo, Herbalife & Fraud
- The Rise & Fall of Michael Johnson and the Nutrition Club Racket
- The Hoodwinking of Dr. Vandaele
- The Bond Market Runs the World (according to Clinton, Rubin, Reich)
- Why Men Shouldn’t Run the World & Self Sacrificing Witches?
- Herbalife is An Illusion for Foolish Speculators
- Herbalife is Worth $24.50-$31, if Bad Things Don’t Happen (But They Will and Are Happening)
- Don’t Shoot the Messenger! Ackman Proved Herbalife is a Fraud $HLF
- The Calm Before the Storm
- Herbalife Foundation is a free Frank Lucas Turkey
Tag Archives: herbalifepyramidscheme
Last Friday, September 12, 2014, Avon quit the Direct Selling Association and wrote an open letter to the industry. Here is the press release with link to the letter. Avon’s letter said (paraphrasing): the Direct Selling Association (DSA) has been … Continue reading
It has been reported that Herbalife is close to settling the class action lawsuit known commonly as Bostick v Herbalife. Bostick would have been just another cost of doing business but for Bill Ackman’s 50 million candlepower flashlight. Immediately after … Continue reading
Latin Americans have elevated preying upon their own poor people to an art form. The fact that Club 100 and Universidad del Exito were born in LatAm should surprise no one. (Africa is pretty good at it too. Sociologists may … Continue reading