- SEC Enforcement Understands Pyramid Operators and Recruiters are Co-Conspirators $HLF
- $HLF Herbalife, SEC Division of Corp Finance, 10-K Disclosures, SEC Division of Enforcement
- @John_Hempton Recent Blog Fails to Understand $HLF Racketeering & Money Laundering
- Herbalife Corporate Imaging Belies “Unfair or Deceptive Acts Affecting Commerce” $HLF
- Bill Ackman interview Ray Dalio at Harbor Inv Conf $PSH $AIG $HLF
- Herbalife and the Parable of the Sheep, Wolf and Sheepdog $HLF
- Who Let the Criminals Hijack the Direct Selling Assoc.? (Avon’s Letter: read btwn the lines)
- Why Would Herbalife Settle the Bostick Case? The Noose is Tightening
- Club 100 and Universidad del Exito Were Born in Latin America. That Should Surprise No One.
- Herbalife – Supernova of RICO Predicate Acts; Mafia Boss Michael Johnson and his Made Guys
- Is Big Pharma RICO a DOJ Blueprint for Herbalife?
- Ackman $660M or Icahn/Stiritz $1.2B – Who Has the Reckless Billion Dollar Bet?
- John Hempton: Regulators & Courts Don’t Care about ”Diet” and “Community”
- Bill Ackman’s “Last Lecture”
- Warren Buffett Knows Direct Sales, Pampered Chef, Wells Fargo, Herbalife & Fraud
- The Rise & Fall of Michael Johnson and the Nutrition Club Racket
- The Hoodwinking of Dr. Vandaele
- The Bond Market Runs the World (according to Clinton, Rubin, Reich)
- Why Men Shouldn’t Run the World & Self Sacrificing Witches?
- Herbalife is An Illusion for Foolish Speculators
- Herbalife is Worth $24.50-$31, if Bad Things Don’t Happen (But They Will and Are Happening)
- Don’t Shoot the Messenger! Ackman Proved Herbalife is a Fraud $HLF
- The Calm Before the Storm
- Herbalife Foundation is a free Frank Lucas Turkey
Category Archives: Uncategorized
On February 27, 2015 the SEC announced a little noticed pyramid scheme prosecution. You can find the press release here and the indictment here. While it is small game (I’ve previously said here (around the 8th paragraph) that the FTC, … Continue reading
Well… it’s official. Fueled by speculating day traders, #Herbalife continues to march ahead on misinformation. With very little publicly traded float, Herbalife stock moves up or down, sometimes significantly, based on all sorts of idiocy. The SEC Comment Letter(s): There … Continue reading
A defining characteristic of racketeering and money laundering is concealing illegal business within some legal business. John Hempton’s recent blog described his visits and experience with #Herbalife Nutrition Clubs in tiny markets by revenue, telling us they are not illegal … Continue reading